To start using G-Suite, Google requires you to first verify your domain. You can do this either by adding a unique meta tag to your index file on your hosting account. The other is by updating your DNS records with a TXT record.
To Update your TXT record on your DNS records, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login into your G-Suite account.
- Click on “Activate G-Suite” at the top of your dashboard to confirm domain ownership.
- Select the “Choose a different method OR Alternate Methods” tab, select “Domain name provider”.
- Select “Other” the drop down menu and follow the instructions provided by Google.
- Copy the unique TXT record to add it to your DNS record in your DNS Zone editor in CPanel or (for domain name only) Global DNS Zone Editor in your client area on our website.
- Once the DNS TXT record has been added, a response will be sent to you.
- Complete the verification process by clicking on “Verify” in your G-suit administration area to let Google know that you’re done.
Once this is done, you can tell when the verification is complete by checking the status of services.
Important Note: It could take as long as 48hrs for verification to be completed as the DNS records needs time to propagate fully.
If you still have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.